Baltezers historically formed from Adazi-Bukultu castle surround which was made by Baltezera-Bukultu parish church environs, where since 1734 the parish priest was Balthasar Bergman (1703-1768). It is also rise of the term “Baltezers”. Village in postwar years grown as a residential building village. Baltezers at the end of the 20th century turned into a prestigious residential village.
The new project “2Ezeri” is located in a convenient location for people who want to escape the everyday hustle and find a peaceful place to live outside of the city, but at the same time, be able to get to the capital city Riga within a few minutes. The use of public transportation to and from your new home is also very comfortable, because the bus stop for buses no. 6821, 6822 and 6824 is located only 20m away from the project. It is also surrounded by many interesting objects and entertainment facilities, as well as educational institutions, supermarkets and sports centers.
Kadaga Kindergarten “Mežavēji»
Private kindergarten “Pasaku valstība»
Private kindergarten «Patnis»
Adazi Secondary School
Adazi Free Waldorf School
Baltezera Horsemen School
Adazi Art and Music School
Adazi children’s and youth sports school
Adazi Sports Complex
Adazi Tennis Centre
Adazi floorball and football clubs
Fitness club “Spēka pasaule”
Shopping center “Apelsīns”, as well as, several smaller food stores, cafes and restaurants are only in a few km radius
100m away from the project “2Ezeri” is output to the swimiing spots in both – the Big and Small Baltezers